Monday, March 1, 2010

Gymnastics Competition Feb. 27, 2010


This was Alyssa's First tumbling pass. She did so well, straight legs, pointed toes, cute smile. She is such a performer. I have never seen her do it this well. When we try to practice she gets really mad at me, but when it comes time to perform she is great!


Her second pass was just as good. I am so proud of her.





Cheyanne took first, Alyssa took second, and Maya took third. All from flips -N- Tricks gym. We are so proud of them!


Alyssa (2nd) and Cheyanne (1st) with their medals. It is so much fun for Alyssa to have a cousin to do all of this with. They both did great.


1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! Thanks for posting these videos! It makes me not as sad when I can't be there, but pretty soon I will be! ;) Kiss the kids from their FAVORITE aunt!

    ReplyDelete