Thursday, January 28, 2010

Freedom!!

Landen got his cast off yesterday.  When we were in the room waiting this was the conversation:

Landen: I am not scared as last time, but I am just a little bit scared.
Me: It's o.k to be a little scared, but you know it won't hurt right?
Landen: Just as long as they don't cut me it will be fine.

He was so cute and trying so hard to be brave.  While they were cutting it off he just kept saying it's not so bad.  When she pulled everything off though and he looked at his arm, he started to panic and said it looks so awful!   It was scaly and he told me just wash it and made me hold it.  They took some more X-rays and said everything looks really good.  It didn't take him long to start using it and then he kept saying look what I can do as he preceded to pick up everything in the office, run in circles so that he could fall down and use his arm and he was especially excited that he could hold onto the sucker that they gave him.

He is back to his old self and has me terrified that he will just break it again, but the doc assures me that it is solid.
Hopefully this is the last broken bone we have, but somehow that doesn't seem likely!

1 comment:

  1. Now how am I going to get fire kisses? I'm glad to hear he got it off! He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete