Friday, July 24, 2009

Little Dude

I wanted to do a post all about Landen.  He is such a cute loving little boy.  He is also a really big daddy's boy.   Seriously, if Pat is around he really wants nothing to do with me.  I think that he has forgotten that I gave birth to him and nursed him for 14 months!!!  But Pat has been gone to scout camp and I have had him all to myself.















He has been so sweet and cuddly.  Although he does sleep better in his own bed when Pat is gone.  Even when he woke up in the middle of the night he wanted me to come lay in his bed, instead of being in mine.  I thought that he was asleep and I snuck out, only to have him come in a few minutes later and tell me to come back to his bed and not leave again!















He even told me that I was his best friend buddy!  And he gives me a kiss every morning instead of waking up and asking where daddy is and then telling me to get away from him when I say daddy is at work.















He really is a sweet boy.  He loves to gives hugs to everybody.  He gives all the coaches hugs when we get to gymnastics, and one of the parents told me that he gave her baby a kiss the other day.  She thought he was so cute!


















This is typical Landen.  He always has a four-wheeler, motorcycle, monster truck, or car in his hands (or 2 or 3).  His favorite is his Lightining McQueen.  He even sleeps with it.  It has been a great bribe for potty training, which he is doing really well at.  He pees in the potty great as long as he is in underwear, but sometimes he tells me he wants a diaper.  We have pull ups, but he tells me that those are just pull-up diapers.  We are still working on the pooping issue.
Landen loves babies, even the ones that are only a little younger than him and almost his size. He loves to hold babies and gives them cute kisses on the head.  Then he tells me "this baby likes me!"














I have to say that I have the cutest little boy in the world, and one of the sweetest.  I think that I need Pat to leave more often so that I can have this time with him when he actually likes me.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds to me like he and my Daxton would be great friends. Daxton is also a HUGE Daddy's boy, and asks for James first thing every morning. And he LOVES 4-wheelers and motorcycles. I just can't believe how big Landen is getting. He's such a cutie! I can't remember if you knew or not, but we are expecting another baby in September (our last!) It's another boy of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is such a cutie!! He was so cute with Camden! What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His smile is so cute! :) His is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete