Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Atwood Reunion


June 27, 2009
The Atwood Reunion was at the South Park in Price this year.  They had a sand volleyball court, a nice play area for the kids, great food and lots of family to visit with.  The best part was the water slide for the kids.  

 Alyssa loved the water slide, we couldn't get her off it to eat.


























Landen did go down the slide, but he didn't love it.  I took him up to the top and Pat caught him at the bottom.  He was so mad at me that he wouldn't talk to me for awhile after.  I guess it served me right that one of the kids pushed me as I was climbing back down and I got soaked.














He decided later that he wanted to try again. That time pat took him up and I caught him.  He seemed to like me better that way.

Landen and Corban had fun in the little pool, where there were less big kids to run them over.



























Landen made this cute hat, but he wanted to use it as a bib.  




































Just hanging out together.






















Earlier in the day, Bruce decided it would be funny to throw Heather in the pool.  All the guys decided to get revenge, and ganged up on Bruce to throw him in!  It was great to see all the young guys working together to get him in.


























There were tons of people that showed up.  It was so nice to visit with everyone and see everyone again.  Our family is growing so much and it is great to see all the new babies.  We love to catch up on what is going on with everyone and just have a good time.

4 comments:

  1. I love the one of all the adults standing in the kiddie pool... lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all had to keep cool somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to see pics of the reunion!! Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete