Sunday, June 14, 2009

June 6, 2009 Dance Recital "True Colors"

Alyssa had so much fun at her dance recital.  She seems to like it a lot better when she is all dressed up in her costumes.


I put these curlers in Alyssa's hair that morning.  She hates these curlers, but they make her hair so cute!  At least I didn't make her sleep in them this time.  She went around all day like this and she kept telling me that she looked "ridiculous".  I think she looked pretty cute.

Her first dance was L.O.V.E
  
        
 
Posing with Cheyanne!

Alyssa's next dance was "It's Not Easy Being Green".  I had not seen this dance before the recital, it was their newest one.  It turned out pretty cute.  I think these costumes were super cute too!





Her last dance was "Forever In Blue Jeans"  I think this one was my favorite!  She looked so cute shaking her booty, and the costumes were so cute.

















The mom's dance ended up being a big hit.  We had so much fun at the practices, but we weren't sure how things were going to turn out.  It was great, and us mom's had a blast!


Yes, that is me and Mindy flipping at the end!  We've still got it.

2 comments:

  1. Alyssa you did a great job and so did Mommy. Thanks Patrick for videoing all of it. Amber you are doing such a great job with the stories and with getting all the info here. Thanks for sharing so we can see even tho we are so many many miles away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty! I wish we would have been there to watch in person! Amber, you look awesome!! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete